Your competition begins when the visitor starts visiting your site for the first time. Clean and clutter free website boosts a high end chance on improving conversion rates. To give high end chances of visibility, we bring to you some of the top notch designs that are as follows:-
1) No overdoing of fancy gimmicks: When the competition is going beyond boundaries and creating something new we always want to have something that is cool and catchy. In the race of E commerce business the entire idea should be on the sale of the product. Neatly presented product and clutter free design is sling shot way of taking attention towards product. When you assign job to professionals in the most suited way they will do color code implications that brings in distinctive brand Identity. A lot in trend these days are classic color mix and vintage font elements.
2) Large pictures and portraying call for action in different color caption: Before customer jumps in some other product do tap his attention. Giving direct link of shopping the product from the site is simply persuading to take call of action. Never forget to give a website link even if you are using aggregator e commerce store to sell product. The experts of web development company in India even suggest that the titles should be simple and easy for SEO friendly techniques.
3) Don’t make your customers Journey impossible by placing products on so many pages: Navigating through many pages could make the journey most impossible one for customers to decide on the products. Instance if you have more than 50 products then just don’t limit yourself by placing just 6 on your page. The experts of ecommerce web development will help you to bring in the right placement and sync of colors that attracts attention towards your product.
4) Save time of customers by allowing them to put items to cart: It could be varied times when a customer could get distracted with interaction, meal time or important phone calls. When he already has items placed in the cart he doesn’t needs to worry on anything. More importantly you are helping customers by not starting over and easily shop things from the store they like.
5) Inclusion of reviews: According to studies it is being believed that many people believe that they should go on with reviews. More the good reviews are the purchase decisions go stronger moreover it gives faith to customers to go for that product.
6) Include check out buttons at top and bottom of page: sometimes it could be really long when there are photos, video and product descriptions. If it becomes too tiring then customers will immediately leave a site. To intensify that call of action movement its must that you have “place your order” at the top and bottom of your e commerce page.
7) Overlapping with graphics: Not too much precedent but overlapping things with graphics will do all that wonders. It gives the feel and makes your website look more customized. The illustrations and graphics used will easily drag over attention in one glance. In graphics the trendiest ones are shadows or 3D illustrations.
8) Usage of glowing colors in designs: There seems to be no limitations in creating that glowing and effecting look. The combination of darker and muted shades is ruling the market game. Extreme minimalism is becoming centre of attraction too. In the midst even the large scale photos too will play a major impressive role.
When it comes to designing, development, maintenance and updating techniques the expert designers will understand need of brand and will give you par solutions to create an distinctive brand image.